Monday 22 May 2017

Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)


I told myself I wouldn't write about anime for my PPP blogs, but this show is too good to ignore. Often anime nowadays is completely uninspired and rehashed as well as being cliche, but this anime is incredibly fresh and hooks you from episode 1. I think it is this way because of the likeable character's as well as the interesting world which has been created for it. Midoriya (Deku) is a character which is very relatable, even though it isa completely unrealistic concept, his emotion is constantly on screen, and you really feel the hard work he puts into everything.

I feel like this is such a successful anime because it feels very much like an old school anime, unlike a newer style uninspired anime. The anime is so over saturated now that it comes as an amazing surprise when something like this comes a long and really connects with the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment