Sunday 20 May 2018

My Social Media

Currently my social media is active and has little traction, I do not have many followers on any of them.

LinkedIn: My LinkedIn account is very recent, so there is not much on there so far. I want to begin using this more in terms of a professional presence. I believe so far I have been treating it as too much of a social media instead of a professional environment to share my work, so I need to focus more on this.

TheBritsonian - TheBritsonian is a name/banner I have been going by since early 2015, I am going to write a separate post about that, here are the social medias I have which are listed under this banner.




Facebook: This is also relatively new, I was trying to move my art onto new spaces where I could share my work, however I have not updated it or promoted it at all so it has almost no followers. 

Instagram: My Instagram is the place I am most proud of, as it shows all my side art which I do when I am not in Uni. This has a few more followers than other places, nothing to brag of though. In future I would like to promote and rebrand this to become a bit more professional.

Twitter: I am still not sure how to use this platform properly, but so far I have been using it to promote other artists whilst staying low key. I should probably start using this more, and not just retweeting people I see or like.

My Plan 

In the future I want to expand more in terms of my brand "TheBritsonian". First I am going to look into buying a domain name so I can set up my own website, from this website I will promote on instagram and twitter primarily. I want to rebrand myself in a professional manner. I will try and use illustrator for this to make a vector logo, I have experience in graphics and viscom which will help me make a professional logo which I can use to brand my website and social media accounts. This will be a long term plan which will aid me in my creative endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment