Sunday 20 May 2018

My Copyright?

I have been asked about my own copyright and how I protect my online presence. Honestly this is not something I had considered before, as all my professional work is technically owned by the University and not by myself. I am also active on Instagram with my art work, where I have no watermark, and Instagram can technically can use any of my posts for promotional purposes if they should so choose.

What will I do? 

To better protect myself against copyright I am going to create a watermark to put over my artwork and set up my own website so that the artwork is all legally owned by myself as it is protected under my own branding.

I will use this logo to create a watermark for myself as well as brand my own website correctly. I may have a new logo by the time I get around to doing this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment