Monday 11 March 2019

Website Building

As I have been contacting more and more people for this module, I have discovered that it is absolutely imperative in this line of work (storyboarding) to have a professional website, and therefore I have decided to create a website using Wix.com. I needed to go with the pro version (the paid version) so I could connect the domain name I bought last year so that my professional accounts are all linked up. Link to my website : https://www.thebritsonian.com/





I sub-divided my website into 4 sections which I believed to be incredibly necessary towards people seeing me as a professional. On top of this I used my regular colour palette, which is used in my logo, and on my showreel, to better conform all of my media accounts into a cohesive entity. I wanted my website to be simple in design, and easy to navigate. I have heard from industry professionals that you will not even be considered for a job role if you do not have a website based portfolio, therefore I made this. I think it reads well, and I have gained some feedback from industry professionals as to what they think and it has all been positive so far, so I will continue to develop this as I try to give myself more of a professional presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment