Friday 9 November 2018

Jim Mortensen Storyboard Resource

I have been trying to engage with Twitter a lot more recently, so I can have a bit more of a personal connection with industry professionals, and so that I can continue engaging with animation outside of Uni. I recently followed Jim Mortensen, who is an American board artist, who boards for the show "Trolls". He made a great resource online that I have been looking at, which I had to pledge money to in order to access, so that I could support my practice and also so that I could see his general considerations.


This is the opening page, I do not want to show individual pages as I feel this would take away from his resource, but I have found it really useful to see his take on boarding, and the advice included I will try and take away into future projects which I undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment