Sunday 18 November 2018

Business Cards

As I was going to MAF, I decided to design a set of business cards. Unfortunately I did not get my cards printed in time due to booking times etc but it was still nice to design them, and they are quite nice quality.



These are the designs for my first set of business cards. I am calling these tests, as there are aspects I would like to change about them, and due to not printing professionally they are quite easy to fray the edges. I have used the same red that I use on my logo and my website, so it fits with my brand, and I like the simplicity of the back being just the logo.

I will revisit this design in the future and see if I can upgrade it and get it printed on a website professionally such as Moo, or vista print, which I know other people have used. I think business cards are a great thing to have at Network events, so it was unfortunate that I was not able to get them printed in time for MAF.

No comments:

Post a Comment