Monday 19 November 2018

Building a CV

To build my professional profile more, I made a CV which sums up what I have achieved so far. This is my CV so far, with personal information smudged out.



Already I feel as though this CV is far too long for what I want to achieve with it. If I were an employer I would most likely say that the CV is far too long and needs condensing down. Some of it feels like padded out fluff which could be easily condensed. I will rework my CV for submission and try and use it for applications to jobs and internships when I feel as though it is good enough for professional use. There are some things which are unnecessary to be there, such as the use of sketchbook pro, this is not an industry standard tool, and therefore does not really matter to an employer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment