Tuesday 2 April 2019

Bluezoo Internship Application


The 2019 Bluezoo internships opened very recently, including one in 2D storyboarding. I decided to apply for this, as last year I had applied but nothing came of it. Last year I felt unprepared and I felt as though I hadn't got enough to offer anyone, whereas this year I already had a creative CV ready to go and apply for jobs with, as well as a portfolio website which I can link to without problem.


This was my cover notes section to Bluezoo, I tried to be professional and personal, and relay that I want to do storyboarding as a career. I feel as though my chances are pretty good for this position, and I can definitely get a lot out of the opportunity. I imagine I was also one of the first to apply, as I applied 20 minutes after they were put online.

No comments:

Post a Comment